We meet at 10:30am every Sunday morning.
No matter if you’ve attended church all your life or if you’ve never been in church – we can’t wait for you to experience worship with us. You’ll be warmly welcomed by a group of people just like you. When you arrive, there are visitor parking spots right in front of the carport just for you! The best place to enter are through the doors underneath the carport.
frequently asked questions
What should I expect?
- To be welcomed and accepted by a group of everyday people just like you.
- An intergenerational group of people. From babies to grandparents we love having so many generations represented each Sunday.
- A safe environment for your kids.
- People who love Jesus and desire to serve Him with their lives.
- Celebrative worship that is led by a band and singers.
- Songs that range from updated hymns to the newest worship music.
- Messages that are biblically based and relevant to your life.
- An informal service that lasts 75 minutes.
What should I do with my kids?
- When you enter the lobby, there will be a kids check-in table on your left, staffed by friendly volunteers who will help you get your children checked in. (We would encourage you to arrive 15-20 min early for this process).
- Children newborn – 3 years old will go directly into the nursery. We have a well staffed nursery with trained and background checked adults and teenagers ages 16 and over.
- Kids 4 years old to 4th grade will worship with their families during the first part of the service. They will be released from the worship service right before the message to a fun learning environment designed just for them! They will be with caring adults who have undergone background checks. Your kids will experience the love of God through these adults. They can’t wait to meet your kids and make them feel right at home!
- Kids and students from 5th grade-12th grade join us for the entire worship service. We offer a full range of programs for preschool, elementary, middle school, and high school students on Wednesday nights.
What should I wear?
That’s totally up to you! We have people every week who wear anything from shorts and t-shirts, to jeans and nice shirts, to dresses and more business casual attire. Our goal is for you to feel welcome and comfortable, so whatever that looks like to you is great with us!
Do I need a Bible?
We love the Bible, and every week we explore it to grow closer to God and discover the life He offers us. If you have a Bible, bring it with you. If you don’t, there’s one waiting for you when you visit us.