Due to COVID-19, HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT FOR IN PERSON WORSHIP:
- Park in the main parking lot and enter through the main entrance. All other doors to the building will be locked.
- Please Mask Up before entering the building. We ask that everyone wear a mask entering & exiting the building and during the singing portion of the service. We have some for anyone who doesn’t have one.
- Our greeters will welcome you and ask you just a few questions related to your health. Those questions will be – 1. Have you (or anyone in your family) recently experienced any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, diarrhea, or new loss of taste or smell?2. Have you been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?3. Have you been tested for COVID-19? (If yes, what was the outcome?)
- As you enter the lobby – CLEAN your hands at one of the hand sanitizer stations and pick up your kids packs. We will not be offering separate children’s ministry at this time. Parents – please keep your kids with you.
- Drop off your offering if you’d like in the Giving Boxes.
- Pick up your COMMUNION kits and head to the side entrances where our ushers will guide you to a seat. We have set up our sanctuary with 6ft apart physical distancing.
- We will dismiss people in a way to promote physical distancing. Please keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others who are not part of your immediate family as you leave. If you want to spend time visiting with friends, please do that outside.
We will continue to ask everyone that attends to follow the following guidelines: Stay Home if You or Any Family Member Is Sick – Stay home if you aren’t feeling well. If you show any signs of illness – runny nose, cough, fever, shortness of breath please stay home.
Extensive cleaning and disinfecting procedures are taking place in our buidling, and hand sanitizer is available at many locations.
We hope to see you this Sunday!